• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Motion for Clarification

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whyte Noise

rmet4nzkx said:
As a Pre Law student you have a great deal to learn, the first of which is to read and to comprehend. You have to look at the post with objective eyes, not from a biased viewpoint. This is not a rant/vent/support group. Unless and until OP makes the appropriate motion, the court will deny her petition. Perhaps she might obtain counsel. While your bias is clear being associated with The National Association of Non Custodial Mom
rmet, why did you take out the part where you said that she never stated why she was a NCM? Yes... I saw it before you edited your post to just the above quoted text.

And thank you for the mention of our organization even though you also took out the link to it.

rmet4nzkx

AlohaLawGal said:
This is quite comically interesting to me. She didn't provide the additional info on his multiple moves because of the behavior of who seem to think they know it all. I do know more about her situation than you think-I happen to be her friend; regardless of that fact, she came here to seek input on how she could get clarification on an order that is poorly worded and vague to say the least. This is not the first time he has moved and moved the child without informing the child support agencyor her either. He has moved and moved again, all in an effort to get child support orders without allowing her contact. She did not ask for judgements of know it all individuals, she asked for insight and input to get further clarification. It is people with judgemental mindsets that want to make judgements with their own assumptions without taking the time to find out all the facts that cause our court systems to be so messed up in the first place.
It was obvious that your response was a plant. You can have your whole forum post erronous posts here and it still won't change the facts. This is a legal forum, not a vent/rant/support group. We need facts to give advice, when people continually withhold facts in general it is a sign that they are trying to manipulate the response. OP has in other threads which were referenced, stated when she moved first and when her ex moved when they went to court, that is all we can go by. She was not asking questions about jurisdiction, moveaways, or custodial interference, so please don't be upset that we don't give advice on that subject. Even if there are frequent moves, it still depends on the facts in evidence. The only question being asked here was answered several times already. OP needs to provide the ocurt with proof of insurance. If she can't afford it, her CP or guardians can apply for Maryland Children’s Health Program (MCHP).
http://www.dhmh.state.md.us/mma/Elig...P-program.html
and she will be billed or garnished. I understand she has 4 other children who live with her and may be the reason she moved away from her other child. There is more to this story and I'll bet you are not getting all the facts either.

They know the facts.

THEY DID file for state aid in their state. Who cares why I moved, how many more children that I have YES I am a mother of 5 NCM to 1. Married at 17 divorced at 22. Remarried now happily. Ok now that it wasnt really your business and your nose just got stuck where it doesnt belong.

It took the court from July until NOW to answer the motion. I called regularly about it. My questions are:

Can the hearing master who heard the first and original hearing on the subject actually even deny the motion?

Do I need to resend the motion and a request for someone else to look at it?

I want this cleared up so that I know exactly what my obligation is. As of now I seriously have no clue. It is NO where in the order.

The order basically states that I have to provide medical insurance if it becomes available through my employer at reasonable cost. It also states that if I do not notify the CSE of a change of address, phone or employer within 10 days I am subject to a 250.00 fine.

That is all it says so what is the next move without counsel.

If I could afford an attorney I would have had custody in the first dang place. Ok.

rmet4nzkx

Whyte Noise said:
rmet, why did you take out the part where you said that she never stated why she was a NCM? Yes... I saw it before you edited your post to just the above quoted text.

And thank you for the mention of our organization even though you also took out the link to it.
I don't know what happened all I did was to correct some typos, I didn't delete anyting intentionally, luckily I have it still,
As a Pre Law student you have a great deal to learn, the first of which is to read and to comprehend. You have to look at the post with objective eyes, not from a biased viewpoint. This is not a rant/vent/support group. Unless and until OP makes the appropriate motion, the court will deny her petition. Perhaps she might obtain counsel. While your bias is clear being associated with The National Association of Non Custodial Mom’s http://www.nancm.com/?page=company_profile accurate facts are essential to give appropriate advice and OP has omitted much that is needed. One reason the order is vague is because she said she would provide insurance, that is why no amount is stated because she needs to provide proof of insurance. It is important that she is a NCP and that she has chosen to move far away form her child, 3.5 years before dad made a temp move into an adjacent state, not long enough to establish residence and the child remains in MD in any event so there is no jurisdictional question anyway. She failed to state the reason she is NCP, the age of the child, visitation, all evidence that she is withholding facts.

In general posters make reference to the custodial status in terms stated in their orders TX uses different terms or as CP/NCP In an earlier post she used the term NCM and then you come to her rescue with your association with nancm's and since you didn't read her posts, your response beyond the errors is suspect.

Whyte Noise

Rmet, and the reason she is an NCP has no bearing at all on her question. When we start asking the NC fathers that come here why THEY don't have custody, then we can start asking the mothers. Yet, you want to state than an organization is biased because of their name... while you turn and show your own personal bias when you ask a NCM (Or make allusion to it with your statement of "She failed to state the reason she is NCP") why she doesn't have custody and don't ask a NC father the same question.

Here is a press release that went out worldwide on the 21st of February about our organization. Perhaps if you read that press release and take the time to peruse the website and the mission statement you will see that while the organizations name is geared towards mothers since there are literally hundredsout there for fathers and NCM's are the minority with nowhere to really turn, the core belief of the organization is that a child deserves BOTH parents in their lives and that we welcome non-custodial fathers onto our website as well.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2006/2/prweb348895.htm

rmet4nzkx

FrustratedMommy said:
They know the facts.

THEY DID file for state aid in their state. Who cares why I moved, how many more children that I have YES I am a mother of 5 NCM to 1. Married at 17 divorced at 22. Remarried now happily. Ok now that it wasnt really your business and your nose just got stuck where it doesnt belong.

It took the court from July until NOW to answer the motion. I called regularly about it. My questions are:

Can the hearing master who heard the first and original hearing on the subject actually even deny the motion?

Do I need to resend the motion and a request for someone else to look at it?

I want this cleared up so that I know exactly what my obligation is. As of now I seriously have no clue. It is NO where in the order.

The order basically states that I have to provide medical insurance if it becomes available through my employer at reasonable cost. It also states that if I do not notify the CSE of a change of address, phone or employer within 10 days I am subject to a 250.00 fine.

That is all it says so what is the next move without counsel.

If I could afford an attorney I would have had custody in the first dang place. Ok.
Now that you have provided a few more facts, it confirms the fact that your motion was denied for a reason. The order you want clarified is now moot since they have applied for MCHP. You agreed to put the child on your insurance, you failed to do that. If you wanted anyting clarified it was while you were in court, but the fact is you were not planning in putting your child on the insurance. In the mean time, since you failed to put your child on your insurance as you promised the court last year, someone has applied for MCHP for your child and you will owe for that by default no one here can tell you how long it will be for Maryland to process the paperwork, it is a separate issue than the order for you to provide medical insurance.

I don't know what the whole story is, but it sounds as if you lost custody of your child and moved to another state when you have since had 4 other children. Whether you are male or female NCP, having additional children strains the finances for everyone involved, when you move and fail to honor your obligations or maintian a relationship it will become an issue someday when the children start asking questions. You can feel justified in your actions today or blame others, but in the long run, your acitons speak louder than words.

Biased you are. Honestly I came here looking for the answer to a legal question and all you care about is the fact I am an NCM. Its none of your business frankly. I dont want you responding to me anymore you have added nothing and not helped as far as what I need to do next.

I want to pay my CS, and I want to insure her. Thats part of my duties as a parent. The problem is when I have no amounts, other than the ones someone pulled out of their bums and it changes from paperwork to paperwork to paperwork and isnt actually listed in my court order, and reasonable cost could be 2 million dollars in their eyes who knows right? I think I have a right to have a court order that makes some sense, and actually explains what it is they want me to do, not only so I know, but so that the CSE knows, because they really dont know either.

Might I add that I have you on ignore so theres really no need to respond further to my posts. I cant see you anyways.

Ok thanks now go bug someone thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">