• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

motorcycle acident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I'm from Pa and I was recently involved in a motorcycle accident while riding with my husband. I sustained quite a bit of 2nd and 3rd degree burns on my arms, leg, and buttock from sliding and rolling on the highway. There was alot of infection involved, resulting in great pain. I will have permanent scarring from these injuries. We do have medical coverage and my insurance has offered to pay the medical bills and will soon be making me an offer for pain and suffering but I don't know what is reasonable to expect for my injuries. Do I need to seek legal advice or trust the insurance co? I should add we were the only vehicle involved and no charges were filed. Thanks for any advice!



I am a Chicago pesonal attorney. I represent a number of persons injured in motorcycle accidents.

NEVER trust the insurance company.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential