• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Motorcycle Parking Ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

justalayman

You couldn't just let it be could you? What part of I don't care what other people think or do do you not understand? I really have no sympathy for general society.
I believe this and you need to reply would make you a sociopath.
enjoy the solitude. you deserve it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shay-Pari'e

This OP doesn't care about others and is self deserving.

Self deserving people can talk to them selves as for as I'm concerned.

Sorry guy's, but the guy cracks me up. He constantly talkes of his mother and Grandmother needing the handicap slots, and declares no pity.

People like him do not bother me in the least, because self deserving people are actually fun to watch in a court room.

Last edited by a moderator:

dalongboarda

Once again, only go by the information you gave me:
My daughter is handicapped, but I don't use a sticker, because, since I carry her, I don't need to her to get me a free parking pass.
The definition of a handicap is as follows:

hand·i·cap –noun
a physical or mental disability making participation in certain of the usual activities of daily living more difficult.

You have to carry your daughter, therefore obviously something is physically wrong with her.

Unless you know of a different definition of handicapped, I assumed nothing. Your first four words are "My daughter is handicapped". Please then, by all means, explain what your difinition of handicapped is.

And no I don't need crystal, or anything else for that matter.

When I refer to my grandmother I am just showing that I am unbiased with the issue at hand. If someone is taking up a handicapped spot, too bad! So she has to walk a little further, such is life. Life is not fair, and never will be. Just because they are handicapped doesn't mean we have to cater to their every move. Being handicapped is there problem, and shouldn't be everyone elses.

Oh, and by the way, I have a completely clean criminal record.

Call me what ever you will, but this is life. And if you say it is not then you are lying to yourself. You can't refute over 2 million years of evolution. Its survival of the fittest, and some just aren't as fit.

Brooks

moburkes

I carry her because she is a toddler AND because it is easier to move around in the snow with her in my arms; she just learned to walk within the last month. I also have another toddler, and it is simply easier (ask any parent "traveling" with 2 toddlers) to carry the baby, and hold the other child's hand. Since the weather is warmer, and we can play outside, you'd better believe that I won't be carrying her for much longer.

You are correct, though, given the definition of a handicapped person. I was incorrectly using that term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">