• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? CA
Husband and wife obtained divorce in Nevada without MSA. None was requiered since there was no community property in NV and they just wanted a quick divorce. Husband was residing in NV for the required 6wks prior to filing . Both are residents of CA. Husband now lives in house (legal ownership) which they bought as married couple, but with wife's seperate funds. Now wife wants to recover those funds, but since there is no court ordered MSA what can she do to recover not only those funds, but also other community property assets. Can she have California court to deside?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential