• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Murder investigation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again.

I am looking for some advice on an important matter. My mother was murdered via poisoning by a bunch of nasty tasting medication years ago by my brother. Now that I know for certain he did this, and thought for many years about why and how to prove it, I've once again decided to contact the police via email this time putting more details as I've updated my knowledge. My brother has tried to poison me a few times already and I doubt anyone in my dad's side of the family will care to say anything if he suicides me as well. I am in grave danger as a recent drive-by shooting as well as some other dangerous events as well. They will no doubt frame this as a suicide as well.

My dad's side of the family is brainwashed my my brother and father that helped facilitate this and I won't talk to them. They too are now out to get me for "making stuff up".

Something that I didn't quite occur to me as to why everyone at the scene wants so strongly to hush up such a blatant homicide, aside from just not wanting to think about such a tragic event, and/or lack of knowledge is that the bar that this happened to be in was my grandfathers and he is a retired cop where all the good ole boys drink nasty tasting alcohol, which could potentially contain a nasty tasting toxin, if they go to the bathroom. My grandfather is old, dense, and his intelligence is impacted by daily ethanol abuse, but being a former drug cop, it's only mildly exaggerating to say he uses the word "dope" as much as the word "the" and my brother knows very well how to manipulate him.

Now, because I am poor I have decided today to interview the police to see what they know. I will this time try to be more inquisitive. I have a feeling they will ignore this as it makes the good ole boy bar look creepy, even though it's my brother's fault that shouldn't have been there. My mother even said to me she didn't trust him, and that she felt he was going to do "poison me or something"

My question here is what sorts of questions I should be asking. I am trying to collect my thoughts before this dreaded phone call. I always feel like I'm calling up hell and asking to speak to Satan when dealing with police.

A brief verbal autopsy from the Office of Chief Medical Examiner reveals that it was a massive overdose of antidepressant drugs, and not just one or 2, and further stated that it was a possible suicide, which almost certainly means likely suicide, which implies an intent to kill. The quick in and out police inspection just led them to this hypothesis that it was her own intent when it wasn't.

I'd like to know who all was there. Was there drinking involved? Who found her dead? Was the pill bottle finger printed? Who talked to her that day? Why they hypothesize that this was a suicide?Were there pill residues found? Any visine (my brother tried to poison me with visine right after she got poisoned after long lengthy discussions in the bar of how to poison people and get away with it some asshole taught him about the visine trick and he bought some and dumped it into my Pepsi). Chew marks on pills (she couldn't move her fingers) I'm not sure how hard it is to get medical records like pill refill times.

The more time goes by, the more this is starting to make sense.

I'm now starting to get scared these people will kill me to cover up the incident that will ruin the good ole boy bar's reputation. I also do not want to do this as well, as I believe they didn't have anything to do with it. But you know how drunken heresay propagates.

The news people aren't going to help. I tried that as suggested in another post. I am planning on calling the local homicide detectives and asking them what they know, just trying to collect my thoughts. If anything so I can understand more fully what happened.

My family does not understand the danger I have been in and still am. Combined with reduced intelligence from daily ethanol abuse, and a cop mentality, this just couldn't be any worse of a situation. Maybe I should talk about this on the ham radio or something before I get assassinated.

The reason I asked last time about possibly suing is to come up with the legal fees. Primarily I feel obligated to turn him in to make the world (and my family) safer.

It's unfortunate my grandfather cannot see beyond his narcissistic personality. Any sensible reasoning suggested to him is usually responded with by "you know tf I am" type of statements. And I am not totally certain he wouldn't cover up my own homicide to protect his business. Meanwhile I am being tortured. And they try to ruin my reputation calling me a crazy liar while my brother laughs and makes fun of the fact he's a killer. This event in itself makes my family name look bad. I've had to hide for years periodically starting my over to escape their trying to ruin me to cover this up and it's a hard struggle at this point to keep my cool with them, and so I hide far from them having a shitty life that's ruitinely ruined

Sorry for a long ramble. I'm mostly looking for tips on getting the truth to come out. If my brother, other family members, or police kill me, cool, I just want to know the truth. And mostly, who else had something to do with it. Any help is appreciated.

And please use caution with prescription drugs folks, they can be deadly. I don't want to see this happen to anyone again.

I need investigation tips, basically.

I thought about taking this higher up the government hierarchy but the higher up the more the risk of our embarrassment of having to be on TV or something. Nobody but my brother, and perhaps his friends, did this and it makes us all look bad.

quincy

The “tips” and advice provided you in your previous thread are still good ones. This thread has been reported for moderator review.

Yes, I know. But do you think "don't talk to police" is generic advice that sometimes should have a caveat? I'm not a person that knows about murder (and ALSO a criminal). I feel like I do not have anything to hide. What options do poor people do when their family is murdered, other than violent retaliation? I'm not trying to troll here. I'm seriously not sure who to trust

quincy

Yes, I know. But do you think "don't talk to police" is generic advice that sometimes should have a caveat? I'm not a person that knows about murder (and ALSO a criminal). I feel like I do not have anything to hide. What options do poor people do when their family is murdered, other than violent retaliation? I'm not trying to troll here. I'm seriously not sure who to trust
You were given advice in your other thread. Zigner linked to that thread. Please re-read it.

To recap two suggestions given you previously: hire a private investigator, contact an investigative reporter at some media group.

I am sorry about your mother.

But fake news groups lie worse than police do. I think they'll twist the story around for their own gain.

Would calling the fbi probably be not a smart move? I don't agree with all of their politics but I'm wondering how corrupt they are? Like on a scale of 1-10? I don't personally know anyone that's called the fbi before and I'm wondering if that's because they've... disappeared? Or committed "suicide" afterwords? I'm scared they will abduct me and torture me into saying political stuff that I don't care about and/or frame/kill me. Do you know of any non-governmental website which I can warn the public about scumbags?

There's a few local arsonists and pedophiles and home invaders the police are ignoring because they are also drug informants. I'd like to tell people about them as well.

I don't mean to offend anyone here. I'm just not sure what to expect. Currently I'm sleeping in the woods and living a life of obscurity and fear because of this.

quincy

But fake news groups lie worse than police do. I think they'll twist the story around for their own gain.

Would calling the fbi probably be not a smart move? I don't agree with all of their politics but I'm wondering how corrupt they are? Like on a scale of 1-10? I don't personally know anyone that's called the fbi before and I'm wondering if that's because they've... disappeared? Or committed "suicide" afterwords? I'm scared they will abduct me and torture me into saying political stuff that I don't care about and/or frame/kill me. Do you know of any non-governmental website which I can warn the public about scumbags?

There's a few local arsonists and pedophiles and home invaders the police are ignoring because they are also drug informants. I'd like to tell people about them as well.

I don't mean to offend anyone here. I'm just not sure what to expect. Currently I'm sleeping in the woods and living a life of obscurity and fear because of this.
This forum has provided you with about as much information and advice as it is able to provide, GuyOnTheWeb.

Once again I urge you to seek out help from a mental health professional.

You're not helping by trying to gaslight me to ruin my credibility like my murderous conspiratorial family is as well, and I beg you to not do this to people, but thanks anyway. It sucks knowing too much.

quincy

You're not helping by trying to gaslight me to ruin my credibility like my murderous conspiratorial family is as well, and I beg you to not do this to people, but thanks anyway. It sucks knowing too much.
I am sure life has been difficult for you.

It has but, not as difficult as possibly being electrocuted in a straight jacket for knowing about a crime, though. If I had money for a psychiatrist, I'd rather spend it on a private investigator. I am recovering from 3 stolen vehicles and a year full of sleep deprivation torture and other forms of tortures that have ruined me financially. I am broke. I am just now able to use the phone/internet as they break in and clip my phone lines and steal cell phones etc. Simply checking myself into a nuthouse isn't going to solve my issue of murderers trying to ruin my life. If you are being serious, I appreciate it. This isn't that easy, IMO. Although with some good psycho meds and some brainwashing and head pounding against a padded wall I could maybe hallucinate the problem away.

Sorry for the double post here. But you should visit the crazy home and see how people are treated. Like dogs at the pound. Treated like psychological punching bags. Having someone 20 years younger than me talk to me like a baby while they force inject me just doesn't sound like anything I'd ever want someone to risk experiencing unless truly necessary. I could turn into clockwork orange.

quincy

It has but, not as difficult as possibly being electrocuted in a straight jacket for knowing about a crime, though. If I had money for a psychiatrist, I'd rather spend it on a private investigator. I am recovering from 3 stolen vehicles and a year full of sleep deprivation torture and other forms of tortures that have ruined me financially. I am broke. I am just now able to use the phone/internet as they break in and clip my phone lines and steal cell phones etc. Simply checking myself into a nuthouse isn't going to solve my issue of murderers trying to ruin my life. If you are being serious, I appreciate it. This isn't that easy, IMO. Although with some good psycho meds and some brainwashing and head pounding against a padded wall I could maybe hallucinate the problem away.
I think you will benefit from mental health treatment, GuyOnTheWeb. You probably think your thinking is okay ... but it’s really not.

The bottom line is that you need more help than a legal forum is able to provide. Sorry.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
A great many people invest in mental health care who are perfectly sane and reasonable people but who need help coping with an emotional trauma of some sort. You don't have to be crazy to seek mental health therapy. If you are right about what happened, that kind of mental trauma would be a valid reason to look for mental help. It doesn't mean you'd be locked away or medicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">