• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My 16 year old wants to live with mom instead of dad

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gawm

StickyFingers said:
Not really meant as that...

I just call them as I see them.:)
I was just trying to help him out, since he has trouble identifying slams.:D
But you say it wasn't meant as that, so I hope he doesn't take it too personal. Sometimes the truth can be a slam whether it as meant as that or not.

This is a free advice forum and there are a lot of educated lawyers who give accurate legal opinions. There are also people who like to give there opinion in a brutal way. Sometimes the OP won't get the hint unless it is put bluntly. If people take what is posted on this site by strangers too personally, then they have bigger problems than whatever legal situation they are inquiring about. Take the good with the bad, don't hold any grudges and get on with your life.

gawm said:
I was just trying to help him out, since he has trouble identifying slams.:D
But you say it wasn't meant as that, so I hope he doesn't take it too personal. Sometimes the truth can be a slam whether it as meant as that or not.

This is a free advice forum and there are a lot of educated lawyers who give accurate legal opinions. There are also people who like to give there opinion in a brutal way. Sometimes the OP won't get the hint unless it is put bluntly. If people take what is posted on this site by strangers too personally, then they have bigger problems than whatever legal situation they are inquiring about. Take the good with the bad, don't hold any grudges and get on with your life.
You took me wrong;)

I totally meant it as a **slam**....BUT....Didn't want it to seem as such to OP.

I know what you are saying.And unfortunately there are those that recieve nothing but a lawyers advice and still want to balk at the advice.

Then claim, no lawyer advised them...:rolleyes:

They only want to hear what they want to hear......

I know. I have BTDT and been in this site for about 4years.

I have seen and heard it all.;)

MtDew35

StickyFingers said:
With all that was said....I find it hilarious that, that was your only response.
There's nothing to say. I made my apology to gawm, it was accepted, and as far as I am concerned, it's over. It was you who jumped in with your $.02 after the fact, and I felt no need to respond to your drivel. But thanks for playing.

MtDew35

And you didn't jump into this post also?

I apologize to the OP of this thread, and again to gawm ... but maybe you need to take a bit of your own advice and stop "hijacking" posts. I don't believe anyone asked for you to jump in on this - after I had made my first apology, and it was accepted. It was done and over with - you chose to be a smart@ss and "slam" me - again after the fact.

AHA

This is not the place for you two to compete in cojones size, take it to PM if that's what your intention is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">