• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My child's Civil Rights are being violated.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TheNebraskaGal

The information on the federal legal process is that you will not be able to prosecute a case of this complexity and origininality without a team of lawyers who are able to work for years with no realistic hope of a payoff.

Get over yourself. This is not a legal issue, but a political one. Talk to your congressman, to the newpaper and to the tv new editors. I don't think they will think it more important than Obama's dog, but you can try.

Stop wanting others to take up the (near) impossible because you know what you're made of.

Really. I'm not impressed. When we here of your name or of a big case out of Fl on this issue, then I'll be impressed. Until then, you are one of about 300 million Americans who have some grievance against the government. NEWS AT 11!
It never ceases to amaze me how easily people throw their hands in the air & give up without even trying. And meanwhile, the big bad wolf chips away yet another brick from their house...

I don't expect anyone to be impressed. I don't even care whether you know me or not. All I'm concerned with is productive insight into my endeavor.

tranquility

All I'm concerned with is productive insight into my endeavor.
No, you want others to do work for you for free. The productive insight for you has already been answered:
This is not a legal issue, but a political one. Talk to your congressman, to the newpaper and to the tv new editors.
Get it? The cool part is you can do all that work yourself. Write letters, send faxes and e-mails, go door to door and get people interested in your cause. That's productive. That is insight beyond what you've been thinking.

It never ceases to amaze me how easily people throw their hands in the air & give up without even trying. And meanwhile, the big bad wolf chips away yet another brick from their house...
Not my house. Yours. You are the one wanting some imaginary class action for some imaginary failure of the government to do what you want. You have no idea of the statutory protections of the individuals involved and I have no idea even what your cause of action would be. IF you had a case in any way, it would be new litigation (it has already been tried many times and lost) and you would have to come up with a lot of facts to bring new and undecided issued to the fore. You mentioned you can prove everything, but, you can prove nothing relevant. I'm sure you can prove you were supposed to get money and didn't. Big whoop. The damages portion of this is the tensy-tinest portion of any suit on the matter. Why? Who's responsible? What statute was violated? What tort was committed? How are we going to get by governmental immunity? Qualified immunity? Many others when some cause of action is actually figured out.

Is it impossible? No. To me it seems as though the government should not say they will help collect and then not. Lawsuit? No. Convince the politicians we want more money towards child support collection and less towards pot hole filling. That's your insight. Not legal, political.

LastBattleCry

Nebraska,
I understand what you are saying. However, I am all for less government, not more, and the authority to deal with the DEBTOR, (the father) is already available. Hearsay tells me the court has ordered him to pay. Fine. But if he doesn't YOU have to take him to court again for failure to comply with the court order. He will either say "I ani't paying!" and go to jail, or he will comply and start a payment schedule. If you have already done this, take him to court AGAIN. You realize how many 'goberment' employees it would take in Florida alone, or Nebraska, to take care of problems like this. It isn't governments responsibility to make him pay, but they can deal with him if he fails to do so, but you have to bring that to court again and again. FOR a FEE of course.

All posts are for entertainment purposes and are not advice, Do Your Own Due Diligence.

knittinnurse

I don't expect anyone to be impressed. I don't even care whether you know me or not. All I'm concerned with is productive insight into my endeavor.

I received the same answers when I posted about my case. I'm tired of expecting people who work for child support to do their jobs. They had me in the wrong area for 10 years(the area where the mother wasn't married to the father/I provided them with my divorce papers at the first meeting), tried to me he was dead, kept sending paperwork to a hotel that he lived at for 2 months over 17 years ago, said they couldn't find him (when debt collectors were calling me and giving me enough info that I found him myself. Then I had to start the process all over because he wasn't in state(told CS that 17 years ago)

I've supported my son with his disabilities by myself for 18 years. Meanwhile, the lowlife has told lies about our son on his myspace page, so many lies that contradict each other. And I get calls every month from debt collectors looking for him(he put me down as a credit reference ROFLMAO). I'm looking for him to deal with the law and the law says I should be entitled to the money and after I'm done, then the credit collectors. The law also gives me the right to suspend his licenses-believe me I will. He's run from me and his responsibilities for years---

Where do I sign up NebraskaGal

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">