• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My lawyer is MIA? have you seen her?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hoobie

What is the name of your state? NC

I am in the process of buying a small business. I need to close on it before the end of the month. I got the seller down on price Wed morning of last week and they want to sell before the end of the month...tomorrow. I have been trying to get hold of my lawyer for the last week to see how the progress was going and all I get is the secretary or voice mail. The paperwork needs to be done by Friday! but I cant get hold of her to get an update. can't get her to return calls. all she is doing is the bill of sale, DBA and check up on a couple of UCC filings. The Inc. paperwork has already been done by her a while back. She is putting me in jeopardy of losing this business that I need...what can I do to get her off her a**???

please help!!!

S

seniorjudge

hoobie said:
What is the name of your state? NC

I am in the process of buying a small business. I need to close on it before the end of the month. I got the seller down on price Wed morning of last week and they want to sell before the end of the month...tomorrow. I have been trying to get hold of my lawyer for the last week to see how the progress was going and all I get is the secretary or voice mail. The paperwork needs to be done by Friday! but I cant get hold of her to get an update. can't get her to return calls. all she is doing is the bill of sale, DBA and check up on a couple of UCC filings. The Inc. paperwork has already been done by her a while back. She is putting me in jeopardy of losing this business that I need...what can I do to get her off her a**???

please help!!!
Go to your lawyer's office and camp out.

Make sure your fire is fully extinguished before you retire for the night and dispose of all waste properly.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">