• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my question is

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E.Bryant

What is the name of your state?my question is

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

San Bernadino California.
when they come to check up on my brother do they have the right to search my wifes personal effects like her underwear drawers and such?and then arrest us in our own house for our "mouths". as they put it .My wife me and my friend all arrested. For under the influence of meth .

E.Bryant

to scrutinizer

they came to do a " probation checkup" or raid like i seen on cops for my brother.they made us all come outta the room where we were watching a movie .they then said they were gonna search the pad.i then told them that my brother hasnt any access to our roomand the only reason why it was open was because they told us to come out.another cop then took my wife by the arm because she upset that they were letting our cats out that were normaly kept inside of our room because of my brothers dogs . took her by the arm and brought her outside and told her she was interupting an investigation. she then told him to let go of her arm and get his bad breath outta her face wich he was right up in her face.she then told him that she wasnt scared of him just because of his badge he then said she was under arrest.then i had asked why they were arresting her for then iwas under arrest.they took us and put us in the car .when my friend asked if he could go outside to give us a couple of dollars one of them said yeah then the other one arrested him too.all we had asked was not to let our cats out.they told us that because of our mouths thats why we were arrested because of us questioning there right on searchin areas that my brother had not access to.maybe it was because when the cop asked me if the drawers with the girl panties was mine or hers and i smart assed him with a response of,'oh yeah i wear those thong underwear , yeah what ever.

Shay-Pari'e

You stated on this thread, or your other, that you were on probation as with the friend or brother I think. That made it a legal search dude. On top of that you guys posted positive for Meth.

You don't have grounds for anything.
Clean up, get Meth out of your life and those pesky police guy's won't bother you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">