• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My rights as a joint custodial parent and Ex-Wife's boyfriend question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Goodman

That is too bad

I'm in Colorado and as I began to read the thread, I had lots of real-world experience, quite close to the OP's, to share.

As I've finished it, I have nothing to say.
Yours is the kind of experience I was wanting to hear. Whatever your comments might be, they are welcome with me (whether they favor my situation or not mind you). You can send them to me in private if you like.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Goodman

This seems to show that you don't trust the advice of attorneys. In that case, why should any of the volunteers on this site waste their time? If you won't listen to an attorney or three, why would you listen to non-attorneys?

Good day.
Ever been through the legal process? You should not, IMO, take advice from just one source. I may talk to a hand full of attorneys when it is all said and done. I trust some attorneys and others I do not. I'm not going to go through the history of why but this is even my brother in law's advice (one he should have taken himself if you knew his situation). Beleive it or not, people in general, have a great deal of knowledge... because they have been through the process. It is good to hear things from many perspectives. I am not listening to "flames" (you are a "moron" type responses will be ignored in general). I do appreciate the others whom have posted on the subject and thank you all for your responses.

Mr. Goodman

Thanks

That was not a good response, particularly since it came from an attorney.

You have been given the LEGAL answer. Unless you have an order that says YOU take them if the other parent is not available, or a an order that makes the bounder stay away, it is what it is.
Thanks for the response tinkerbell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">