• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Naming names

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

DogToenails

You CAN give the cops fake name, but it will be more difficult for them to find your elephant. Of course they will have to arrest him if he charges (did the lost credit card smell like peanuts?).

R

robking

Wow !!
What a crazy. They should call this site "Criminal Advise" instead. hehehe
They gave you all the advise you asked for. Yes, you have to tell the truth if asked by the police or you can be arrested.
Do you know "for sure" what your friend is wanted for? Maybe theres more to it then you know.
Your friend's a wanted criminal, and you want help on preventing the police from finding him.
Your other friend has a very very messy house and never cleans it.
Tell us about all of your other friends, so we'll have more to talk about, so we don't have to talk about Jacob anymore.

H

hexeliebe

And what's wrong with talking about Jacob? At least he knew right from wrong, and he was a good friend during those drug crazed years where I couldn't even remember my name....

you know, an elephant never forgets:D

H

hexeliebe

That is an understatment :D There was something about 1970 that I just can't remember but I know if I could find Jacob he would remind me....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">