• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Nedd help to write my own character reference!!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

seniorjudge

krevus said:
I have to say I’m disappointed with some of the replies.
All the people who think I’m a “drug crazed” person, please read the below.

I lost my two best friends in late 2003. My wife and my dog. I will never see them again. Just after Xmas 2003 my business was burnt to the ground putting 14 people out of work and while insured I am still struggling with the insurance company for full coverage.
Over the next few months I lost over 15kgs and was like a stick.
I consulted a Doctor who prescribed steroids after many blood tests. Various trauma experts also counseled me.
I ordered the drug, as it was cheaper.
I employ people who built a life for the family with the money my company makes.
I pay my taxes. I do work free of charge in the local community such as taking handicapped kids fishing. So don’t lay your crap on me. Got it.

I have never been charged with any crime in my life…till now. I am guilty of the crime and have pleaded so. I’m not a victim as some have suggested. I only hope the court can understand why I did this and shows some form of compassion.

Thanks for all the people you have offered help. And to all the people who made sarcastic remarks – get stuffed!

Write the letter in clear and simple standard English.

krevus

BelizeBreeze said:
And none of that matters. They are excuses NOT reasons. So if you're guilty take it like a man and quit making excuses.
IN MY PREVIOUS POST I HAVE WRITTEN:
I am guilty of the crime and have pleaded so. I’m not a victim as some have suggested.

rmet4nzkx

krevus said:
IN MY PREVIOUS POST I HAVE WRITTEN:
I am guilty of the crime and have pleaded so. I’m not a victim as some have suggested.
In your original post you did not say that you had pleaded guilty, and remember this site is for US laws. I was looking to see if there was a medical reason mitigating your actions. I think now that you tell us that you pleaded guilty, it is not a matter of defense as it first appeared but rather one of Elocution at Sentencing, if that is the case, then just tell the truth about what happened, what you do for the community, what you plan to do differently in the future and express remorse.

I was the one being the brunt of the jokes, BTW!

Last edited:

HomeGuru

rmet4nzkx said:
In your original post you did not say that you had pleaded guilty, and remember this site id for US laws. I was looking to see if there was a medical reason mitigating your actions. I think now that you tell us that you pleaded guilty, it is not a matter of defense as it first appeared but rather one of Elocution at Sentencing, if that is the case, then just tell the truth about what happened, what you do for the community, what you plan to do differently in the future and express remose.

**A: what the heck "id" Elocution and remose?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

rmet4nzkx said:
In your original post you did not say that you had pleaded guilty, and remember this site id for US laws. I was looking to see if there was a medical reason mitigating your actions. I think now that you tell us that you pleaded guilty, it is not a matter of defense as it first appeared but rather one of Elocution at Sentencing, if that is the case, then just tell the truth about what happened, what you do for the community, what you plan to do differently in the future and express remose.

I was the one being the brunt of the jokes, BTW!

My response:

Get a spell checker. I know you're not this stupid.

IAAL

JETX

Did anyone else catch that the writer is asking 'Nedd' for help in his subject line?? Who is Nedd??

rmet4nzkx

seniorjudge said:
If your're going to launch yourself into this arena, first you need to get your tactics worked out, then your operational systems, and finally you nedd to work out a strategic level plan.

Nedd is Australian for "need":
http://propertycouncil.gravitymax.com.au/page.asp?622=126933&E_Page=17720
And "kip" in England is a nap and in Holland it is "chicken" so it would mean totally different things to say, "I'm going to catch some kip!" ;)

JETX

rmet4nzkx said:
I believe he means, Need help, not Ned :D
Though not one of your usual 'quantum leaps', this is just another of your many 'leaps to conclusions'!! :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">