• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Isis1

You are right there is a big difference about how you feel about a situation and the legalities of a situation :)

I would rather overreact and feel stupid for overreacting than to not give something a second thought and the end result be something bad.
the problem with that is.....you can't do that in court. all it does is get the judge annoyed at you for wasting their time. or mom in this instance.

nana99

the problem with that is.....you can't do that in court. all it does is get the judge annoyed at you for wasting their time. or mom in this instance.
Would not waste the courts time she has phone calls in to her attorney and the guardian ad litem now. Was just trying to get some information for her before the attorneys call back. :)

Silverplum

Would not waste the courts time she has phone calls in to her attorney and the guardian ad litem now. Was just trying to get some information for her before the attorneys call back. :)
sigh...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This irritation requires chocolate to soothe. I'll be back whenever I dang well feel like it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">