• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help in searching

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? mississippi

but i am asking about florida. My 3 children were taken from me by the dds in monroe county, i fought for three years to get them back, in 1991, the court granted termination of perantal rights. in 1995 i learned they were adopted out, all 3 to the same family??????????:-I my question is, is it o.k. for me to start looking for my oldest daughter since she is 19, the other 2 are still under age??? being she was 9-12 yrs old do you think they changed here name? (i know that is a stupid question) but i just wanted your opinion. and do they change s.s.#'s after adoptions. :confused:


Senior Member
by all means look for her at age 19 she may have started looking for you using internet . all my links are on a other pc , start with bighugs.com then do search under word adoption re union . see what you come up with there are quite a number ofsites on the web that are DOB oriented . also too If you know what county the adoptions were done in some times its possible to spot out the court ordered remade birthcertificates . and all live birth records in every county are public , you just cannot have a copy , but you can write down details on paper . see many adoptee b cert lack details that are on other certs and sometimes there are hand notes too like the cert of the son my cousin fathered had the adoption date noted on the cert Is there any one who can go look for you ? to do unpaid search like a sister or old best Girl Buddy ?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential