• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help on gettiong adoption papers open due to medica; reasons

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

irene barbara

need help on getting adoption papers open due to medical reasons

What is the name of your state? Florida
is it possible to have adoption papers open without an attny.? If so, do I just go to the courts and petition the courts to open the papers due to medical reasons? I am registed with Family and Childrens of Tallahassee, Fla. I also have checked the internet base board. The adoption was handled by an private attny. I don't remember his name as I was only 16, and the time was Nov. 4, 1958. Some where there has to be a record of the adoption. The attny. was out of Miami, but thats all I can remember. My son was born in Hialeah Hospital, Fla. I live in Fla. now so I can drive to the courts if needed. Any other info would be of great help. Thank you!

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">