• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need medical health insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cbmblessed

cbg, you need to get off that high horse before you fall. No one is trying to force any issues, only a question was asked, with dignity and respect. No, I don't like your answers and so what about your opinion, they don't make a difference one way or the other. Your no better than anyone else, because I don't know you. As "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" said, have a nice life. Sounds like you need one.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I didn't offer any opinions. I don't care one way or the other whether they provide you with insurance or not. And you are reading things into my answer that I never put there. I told you what the law says. That's all.

C

cbmblessed

Quotes from the law would have been sufficient, without the loose tongue. Regardless of your remarks I still will receive the insurance I need. I only chose this forum as a friendly option, but looks like you botched that.

God Bless You!

Beth3

For the life of me, cbmblessed, I cannot imagine where your comments to cbg are coming from. You asked a question, you received a factual and extremely thorough answer as to the legal issues involved. There's no tone, no spin, no personal opinion on your situation - nothing.

What you are complaining about is a figment of your own imagination. Loose tongue? High horse? Huh? :confused:

The only one failing to treat a poster here with dignity and respect here is you.

C

cbmblessed

"Mary Martin" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Reported post from FreeAdvice Forum
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 08:49:10 -0700

Thank you for your submission. Personally, I did not find any posts
offensive and rude. Your question was asked and answered several times
and
apparently you did not like the answer.

"Thank you very much, for your kind consideration of my report. I didn't have to like the answers given, but I believed that the forum was able to answer general questions; without scarcasm, rude, disrespectful opinions or criticisms".
"

Since obtaining med insurance
is
very important to you, I agree with you to seek a private individual
policy,
perhaps one that covers just huge costs (i.e., $5000 deductible for
instance), with very low monthly premiums. My daughter has that type of
policy until such time as she qualifies for the plan at her job.

Good luck to you

"The information you have given would have been sufficient, that's all I expected from the advice. Not that I had to use it or agree with it. Again, thank you for the information I need nothing further from the forum".

cbmblessed

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

The response you received from Mary only backs up what we had tried to tell you. No one was rude or criticizing you.

However, if you read between the lines of Mary's response to you, she's actually saying, 'You're a thin-skinned idiot.'

Good luck with your insurance. And remind me to kick your ass out of my office should you ever darken my foyer. I wouldn't want you leaving "snail trails" on my sofa.

How's THAT for sarcasm and rudeness?

IAAL

Last edited:
C

cbmblessed

All is well with a bunch of "... ....." oops! I will not lower myself to your standards, I am a better person than thatl. What goes on behind closed doors always comes out to be seen. Someone is always watching you.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

cbmblessed said:
All is well with a bunch of "... ....." oops! I will not lower myself to your standards, I am a better person than thatl. What goes on behind closed doors always comes out to be seen. Someone is always watching you.
================================

My response:

That's a low blow - and talking of low blows, how's your mother?

IAAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">