• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Needing some information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NinaLewis

I know I was told but the way I took it I thought they thought I ment to not see him again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that is not the case!!!

CJane

NinaLewis said:
I know I was told but the way I took it I thought they thought I ment to not see him again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that is not the case!!!
Children must NO LONGER BE CHILDREN (ie: they must be 18) before they can decide whether or not they visit/have contact with their parents. I believe there is only one state that allows children to choose where they live, and that's GA. Even then, I don't know if they can choose not to let the other parent exercise visitation. Essentially, your children are as bound by the visitation order as you are. No one has any choice in the matter until 1) The order is modified or 2) the children reach majority.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">