• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

New Identity

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rppearso

You RECEIVED non-biased information. No one here has a dog in this hunt - therefore there is no bias either way. What you mean to say is that you want information that supports your point of view.

The correct legal answer is that professional licences are not transferable. It doesn't matter why the individual wants to create a new identity (which is criminal when done for the reason you suggest whether you like it or not); what you want to do cannot be done. Not without committing still ANOTHER crime - i.e. using fraudulent licenses.
Ok thats fine so what are other ways to get out of excessive support payments, what do rich people do to get out of excessive payments?

proud_parent

Ok thats fine so what are other ways to get out of excessive support payments, what do rich people do to get out of excessive payments?
Plan A: Present clear and convincing evidence to the court that manifest injustice would result if the amount of support ordered under AK guidelines is not varied.

Plan B: Fail to pay the amount ordered, subjecting oneself to sanctions for nonpayment.

tranquility

I agree. You get out of "excessive" payments by convincing a judge they are excessive--not by determining that on your own.

Proserpina

Im just arguing from the stand point of the NCP and was looking for non biased information. What you are writing and other posters is just inflammitory, if you want to participate within the constructs of the thread I formed thats fine if not I dont want to hear your diatribes about dead beat parents.
You were asking for help in committing fraud. Not going to happen. Don't take a tantrum because nobody here wants to help you accomplish that.

Edit - I am looking for legal ways to reduce child support payments and to ensure that child support payments terminate as soon as the child turns 18, I think it is a tragity that a nCP has to live on bread crumbs "for the sake of the child" I understand there are responsibilities but to what end should the court be able to extort money from a NCP, I hear of horror stories where NCP are paying 50% of there net income, how is that individual suppose to have a quality of life with 50% of their net going out when it does not really take taht much to buy some formula and diapers (and how is that NCP not suppose to feel resentment towards the ex and his own kid).
You were given that advice right at the start.

As for the bolded part - the fact that you even had to ask that question speaks volumes.

I agree that NCP who try to get out of paying ANYTHING are dead beats but when we start talking about 4 figure paymens each month then the courts have gone off the deep end, just becuase someone is a high wage earner does not mean it should be a free for all to rob him blind in the name of the kids, kids dont need 1000$ a month or more to be raised, lots of parents live off way less and the kids are just fine.
You, and your friend, are beyond reasonable help.

I will not tolerate anymore inflammitory posts, if you want to have a serious discussion or have serious advice thats great, I have a friend who is going through alot right now and needs help, I have suggested they get a very good lawyer. Rich people are able to use the system to there advantage so I know there are ways around this, because rich people dont get rich by allowing other people to extort them.
So...you posted to ask, very simply, how to assist your friend in committing fraud in order to avoid his legal responsibility. Explain one more time how that's ok?

Tell your friend to speak with an attorney to try and modify the order.

Last edited by a moderator:

rppearso

You were asking for help in committing fraud. Not going to happen. Don't take a tantrum because nobody here wants to help you accomplish that.

You were given that advice right at the start.

As for the bolded part - the fact that you even had to ask that question speaks volumes.

You, and your friend, are beyond reasonable help.

So...you posted to ask, very simply, how to assist your friend in committing fraud in order to avoid his legal responsibility. Explain one more time how that's ok?

Tell your friend to speak with an attorney to try and modify the order.

Oh wait. It appears you were told that right at the beginning.
Please stop posting unless you can do it in a non condesending way.

rppearso

A "rich" person would get out of "excessive" payments by having his/her attorney convince a judge they are excessive.
Can a judge be changed if you are not getting anywhere? Also if you can succesfully get the payments modified can the CP keep comming back until the end of time to get them raised back up again and how could you stop this from happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">