• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

no keys in car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

loc11nc

no keys in car-NC

so i drove home late one night and got in a wreck with a tree. i did however, leave my car. it was about 4A, the cops picked me up a long ways down the road.
There were no keys in the car, nor was I in it. Do i have a chance?

Last edited:

zippysgoddess

Well of course they conflict, BigMistake, the poster wants to find which story will get them the answer they want and get them out of trouble!

HomeGuru

zippysgoddess said:
Well of course they conflict, BigMistake, the poster wants to find which story will get them the answer they want and get them out of trouble!

**A: yes, criminals looking for a free "get out of jail" card.

zippysgoddess

I don't think any of us could sit here and count up all the times someone has been on here, made a post, not liked the answers that they received and then made another post with a change to the story. Or the others, who make a post and then get mad when you don't tell them what they want to hear as a response.

Guess the old saying still stands, "The truth hurts!"

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">