• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No Lisence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



In 1995 I received 2 tickets (different times) they were minor moving violations. I was a juvinille then and didn't have my drivers lisence. I went to court and was given a fine. I never paid my fines and when I moved to AZ in 1998 I tried to get my lisence and they would not issue it to me because California was holding it because the tickets were never paid for.

I went to Cali in 1998 to try and clear this matter up. I seen the judge and she gave me copies of the tickets and lowered the fines from $1200 to $500. I never paid the fines and I am still without my lisence.

Is there a Statute on minor traffic violations for juviniles that will allow me to not pay the fine and still get my lisence released to me. Or will I never be able to obtain my lisence unless I pay the fine???



Senior Member
You will have to pay the fines to get a license. There are no statute of limitations on civil penalties.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential