• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No storm door; metal roof leaks

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Donna Steves

My name is Donna Steves and I live in Oklahoma. We are having an addition built. So far the contractor has made the roof so steep I can't have a storm door, because it will not clear the roof overhang; the roof is leaking; lots of cracked boards on deck he refuses to replace; pieced metal roof; no insulation in roof; the bathroom vanity door opens to within 5 inches of where the comode will drain and the comode has not been set yet. I could go on and on. He refuses to fix the storm door and the more we request to be fixed, the more he messes up. What next? We can't afford to pay someone to fix his mistakes.

HomeGuru

Contact the State Contractors License Board or Consumer Protection Office. You may need to hire an attorney to send him/her a hammer letter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">