• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

non compliance w/divorce decree

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

djlrupp

What is the name of your state? Divorced in Adams County, Colorado.

My ex-spouse was ordered to pay child support thru Family Support Registry as per the courts. He has not, he has moved and changed jobs without notification to me, the child or the courts. I would like to know which forms I need to file in for non payment of child support & non compliance. I also need to know which forms to fill out to fill for sole guardianship of minor child.

Thanks,

Lana

dfantasia03

djlrupp said:

My ex-spouse was ordered to pay child support thru Family Support Registry as per the courts. He has not, he has moved and changed jobs without notification to me, the child or the courts. I would like to know which forms I need to file in for non payment of child support & non compliance. I also need to know which forms to fill out to fill for sole guardianship of minor child.

Thanks,

Lana
Have you contacted the State/County Child Support Div where your divorce was finalized?

VeronicaGia

djlrupp said:

Thanks,

Lana
Go to your local child support office and ask them for forms to file for contempt of court for non-payment of child support.

They should also have custody forms.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">