• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Non delivery of goods.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Bendohertyuk

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction with some advice.

I live in the UK and purchased some wheels from Nlmotoring.com in CA to be shipped to My friend in florida, I was then going to arrange own personal shipping from his to the UK.

Wheels were shipped FedEx, tracking shows delivered to front door and no signature obtained. He lives in a complex with front desk so why delivered to the front door I don't know.

No one can find the wheels, nlmotoring have been no help and now look like they are not replying to me.

What can I do? Surely they have responsibility as FedEx was a 3rd party delivery contractor that they deal with?

Any help would be appreciated

Ben

quincy

Front porch package theft is a growing problem in the U.S. - to the point where many people have installed home surveillance cameras to capture outdoor activity. If s package is stolen, the thief can then often be identified.

If you did not ask that there should be a signature on delivery, there probably is little you can do, that if FedEx shows the delivery was made to the proper address.

Was your order insured for the full value of your purchase?

Did your friend contact FedEx and/or report the apparent theft to the police?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">