• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

North Carolina Laws Question?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

BJ18

I Live In North Carolina and have been dating a 13 yr old and feel in love.A memberof her family alerted social services that i had stayed with her and slept together.Is there anyway for us to either stay out of trouble or get married now.Please don't giveme any lectures about age and we shouldn't i have heard them all but it is what we both want.I can get consent from her mother who is her only parent.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

BJ18 said:
I Live In North Carolina and have been dating a 13 yr old and feel in love.A memberof her family alerted social services that i had stayed with her and slept together.Is there anyway for us to either stay out of trouble or get married now.Please don't giveme any lectures about age and we shouldn't i have heard them all but it is what we both want.I can get consent from her mother who is her only parent.

My response:

Do you REALLY think that any sane, "normal" person on these forums is going to advise you concerning your pedophilia? You're having sexual relations with a "child", and her mother is potentially guilty of aiding and abetting an illegal act.

The only advice I'll give you is to start interviewing criminal attorneys. It appears that you're going to need one in the very near future.

IAAL

B

BJ18

no we haven't had sexual relations.If all you can do is criticize others please don't reply to questions

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

BJ18 said:
"no we haven't had sexual relations.If all you can do is criticize others please don't reply to questions."

====================================

My response:

Listen up, "idiot stick." You had better learn to accept some criticism in your life, and learn the hard realities of what you're doing. Do you even understand why "a member of her family alerted social services"? That's because you are committing an illegal act, or acts - - with a child.

Do you understand criminal prosecution?

Do you understand prison?

Do you understand registration as a "sexual predator registration".

Do you understand that a felony will follow you the rest of your life?

What is wrong with your brain?

IAAL

A

anj

If you really 'love' her, then wait until she grows up. If an adult was trying to date my 13 year old, I would..............well, nevermind what I would do to them...........it would't be legal.
Just the fact that the 'mother' is condoning this, says alot about her character.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">