• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Oh IAAL........

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

VeronicaGia

What is the name of your state? All

A few weeks ago, Grace (I think) wished you a happy birthday and you said she was a few weeks early, so I'm here to say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAAL!

:cool: :D :) :p

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Thank you, Veronica!

We still have a couple (or so) more days. But thanks for the well-wishes, and for thinking of me.

You're so cute!

IAAL

P

Pfaffing85690

According to Hexeliebe, who is resting on a beach somewhere sunning his ample girth (a very close friend), we have exactly three days :D

nextwife

VG, I'm not taking enough Ginkgo to remember these things (I keep forgetting to take it!).

Thanks for the reminder.

Happy Almost Birthday, IAAL!

Last edited:

snostar

Just wanted to wish you a Happy (35th?) Birthday IAAL, and may you have a fruitful year ahead of you!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

snostar said:
Just wanted to wish you a Happy (35th?) Birthday IAAL, and may you have a fruitful year ahead of you!

My response:

Thank you, Snostar. It was very sweet of you to stop in on this thread to wish me a Happy Birthday. Oh, and I'm just a little bit older than 35 - - not much, but if the gray on my beard is any indicator, then you'd know. Thank goodness I still have all of my hair - - it's just salt and pepper now.

IAAL

VeronicaGia

I have a great conditioner for that beard. Uh-oh, I think I just turned the thread into more than a happy birthday wish. :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">