• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

On parole, want a replica gun

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jpxnoonan

I am in california, on parole, and want to know if it is legal to own a replica firearm, like to mount on my wall. My parole officer hasn't returned my messages yet. Thanks.

Curt581

jpxnoonan said:
I am in california, ON parole, and want to know if it is legal to own a replica firearm, like to mount on my wall. My parole officer hasn't returned my messages yet. Thanks.
jpxnoonan said:
I am OFF of parole, I had never asked him while I was on parole. I am assuming he would have said no, but I dont know if the law changes once you are off of parole. Thanks.
Are you ON parole, or are you OFF parole?

Do you want a BB gun, or do you want a replica to mount on a wall?

Or... as I suspect... are you looking for something to use in a crime?

Here's my advise. Stick with a nice still-life for your wall. Stay away from guns of ANY kind, unless you want to end up back inside.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Curt581 said:
Are you ON parole, or are you OFF parole?

Do you want a BB gun, or do you want a replica to mount on a wall?

Or... as I suspect... are you looking for something to use in a crime?

Here's my advise. Stick with a nice still-life for your wall. Stay away from guns of ANY kind, unless you want to end up back inside.

My response:

You're very crabby today, Curt. I think our writer has EVERY right to have in his possession any type of gun he wants. He has every right to bear arms and no one can take that inalienable right away from him . . . until he gets thrown back in the slammer.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">