• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

One other question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

penelope10

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TX

I have one other question--and this will probably be pulled off the forum as it not really a legal question. My eldest daughter has 2 forms of lupus, precancerous cells, and a reversed womb.She is in her 2nd trimester.

I know of at least one member here that has lupus. My daughter is on her way to the DR because she thinks she may have the shingles (Which I have head can be very dangerous to both she and the baby).

If anyone here has any experience in the area of lupus etc, would you please p.m. me as I am trying to gather as much knowledge as I can.

Thanks so much!

Pen

Last edited:

waitinMd

Pen.. I was at Johns Hopkins not too long ago with my child....

there is an ask the expert tab on this web site:

Arthritis Information | Symptoms | Diagnosis | Treatment | Patient Education | Physician Education

there was a site dedicated just for lupus... but I can't find it now... i keep getting redirected to Hopkins on Twitter.... which also has some good information. JH Arthritis Center (JHUArthritis) on Twitter

if I find the other site, I will pm you... it had times where doctors from Hopkins were logged in to answer questions. They may have changed the site... or combined it with another.

Good luck to you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">