• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Online refund problem

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ZiggityDiggity

What is the name of your state? Florida
I paid $39.95 for a online service that allows you to search for information. It has a 100% guarantee with in 30 days, posted on the site, if not happy with the service. After trying to find many different items, with no luck. I found out the sevice was not want I needed. I have sent three or four e-mails requesting a refund, without any response from the site. What recourses are open to me?

Thank You

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
ZiggityDiggity said:
What is the name of your state? Florida
I paid $39.95 for a online service that allows you to search for information. It has a 100% guarantee with in 30 days, posted on the site, if not happy with the service. After trying to find many different items, with no luck. I found out the sevice was not want I needed. I have sent three or four e-mails requesting a refund, without any response from the site. What recourses are open to me?

Thank You
If you paid on a credit card, you can dispute the charge.
With that said, please check the guarantee terms. The "guarantees" that I have seen generally guarantee some sort of result. Not necessarily the result you'd like, but just a result.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">