• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

OT wondering about the board lawyers point of view

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nextwife

I'm not an attorney so it does not matter what I think. I keep picturing the Watergate era daily cartoons from Doonesbury in which Mark is shouting on the radio (re then Attorney General John Mitchell's involvement):

Guilty, Guilty, Guilty!

Last edited:
I like hearing others opinions lol. I was just curious how a lawyer viewed the case but of course non lawyers can share their opinions too. I'm not biased :p

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Smarty Panties said:
I like hearing others opinions lol. I was just curious how a lawyer viewed the case but of course non lawyers can share their opinions too. I'm not biased :p

My response:

First, I have to care one way or the other . . .

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Smarty Panties said:
Surely you have an opinion about the trial.

My response:

Sure I do. The prosecution stinks, and the defense is doing a wonderful job. Whether he's actually guilty or not? I couldn't care less. I don't even understand why this case is being publicized. There are far "sexier" cases out there.

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Smarty Panties said:
Which begs the question..have you ever had one of your cases in the national public eye?

My response:

Not in this manner. However, I am named as counsel in an Appellate court decision (which is still good law in California). Yes, I made new law in California. And no, I'm not giving you the cite.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">