• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Out of State with CHIldren

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
well she had had numerous accidents due to her RX pills which is alot.
Really? Did any of these accidents involve the children? Are the children left alone with her?

I think she uses two types of morphene.
I THINK I am the next Miss America but delusions don't count.

Pain pills,
Does she have a prescription?

she smokes pot,
And she does this around your children and they are negatively affected by it?

& is always drunk.
Always? Never a sober moment? Now you are exaggerating.

I am scared that she will put them in the car with her.
I am scared that the earth will open and swallow my house. Hence I shouldn't pay my house payment next month. But fears are nothing without proof that it HAS actually happened.

My ex does not have one and I know my mother will be driving.
Really? And he can't or won't rent one? And you know your mother will be drunk.

Not only this Im sure I can pull up documents. She hit a cop earlier this year in Dallas.
Zsa Zsa Gabor hit a cop as well.

She is never not on something. She never will be sober.
When is the last time you saw her again?

I can prove she is a drunk and abuses pills and she is unable to operate a car at all.
She has been to rehab? Has been legally found to be a repeat offender DUI and drug user? Does she have a driver's license?

Also she has caught herself on fire because she is always hopped up she passes out smoking.
And she has lived to tell the tale. Where were the children when this happened?

Ive seen it twice.
When?

Im not sure what I could say to a judge.
Is daddy leaving them alone with Grandma? Can you prove that mom is a danger to them? I am not seeing that you can get a restraining order against her.

My ex does not know her like me.
Proof poster. PROOF. And you don't have proof of her being a danger to your children.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
explain though how your ex got custody instead of you if all this was presented at the time of trial. And if it was not presented then, explain why not.

explain though how your ex got custody instead of you if all this was presented at the time of trial. And if it was not presented then, explain why not.

Ok for one IM dad and I did not have any money to take her for custody. I signed an order because my attorney said since I didnt even have all the money which i told her i would I never could; so she did try to bluff My ex's attorney over the phone about when my ex left them with me for two weeks one month and several days over Christmas when I was only to have them one day a week and no holidays had been set in an order.

My mom has been around my children maybe three time. Yes last April was the last time she caught herself fire. Yes she has been arrested for a DWI more than once. My ex could not afford to rent a car nor are they old enough. You have to be 25. No i dont think she is taking two mgs of Morphene I know. She tried to give them to me once when I had a toothache. Yes she has an RX for them but she goes to a DR to get pills who was shut down and files on patients given to the FBI here in Texas any chance she gets. Last time she was here or I saw her was December drinking wine all day. My step-father tries to take the bottle but she will find a way. This isnt a joke she is always HIGH or Drunk.
She says she is always in pain but im not the only one to see she is abusing them. SHe tried to kill herself by overdose when I told her my step-mother was my real mother. My best friend took her to the hospital. All the accidents were because she was high or drugged. My mother will be picking my ex up from the airport.

I have been documenting what I can with my ex to go back to court.
I wanted to ask to have my mother put in the order to keep my kids from her lifestyle which as my mother I should have that right as well. My ex at one point did not want our children around her. I can only say whats changed is my mother is sending my ex money again and telling my ex she will take the girls shopping and do this and that. My ex is very controllable at times.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Ok for one IM dad and I did not have any money to take her for custody.
Your name led me to believe you were female. My apologies.

I signed an order because my attorney said since I didnt even have all the money which i told her i would I never could; so she did try to bluff My ex's attorney over the phone about when my ex left them with me for two weeks one month and several days over Christmas when I was only to have them one day a week and no holidays had been set in an order.
Bluff? Bluff what?

My mom has been around my children maybe three time. Yes last April was the last time she caught herself fire. Yes she has been arrested for a DWI more than once. My ex could not afford to rent a car nor are they old enough. You have to be 25. No i dont think she is taking two mgs of Morphene I know. She tried to give them to me once when I had a toothache. Yes she has an RX for them but she goes to a DR to get pills who was shut down and files on patients given to the FBI here in Texas any chance she gets. Last time she was here or I saw her was December drinking wine all day. My step-father tries to take the bottle but she will find a way. This isnt a joke she is always HIGH or Drunk.
She says she is always in pain but im not the only one to see she is abusing them. SHe tried to kill herself by overdose when I told her my step-mother was my real mother. My best friend took her to the hospital. All the accidents were because she was high or drugged. My mother will be picking my ex up from the airport.
Here is the thing -- you cannot PROVE she is ALWAYS high or drunk. You cant'. You would need to prove that every minute of every day your mom is high and drunk and that her state of being poses an immediate danger to the children.

I have been documenting what I can with my ex to go back to court.
I wanted to ask to have my mother put in the order to keep my kids from her lifestyle which as my mother I should have that right as well. My ex at one point did not want our children around her. I can only say whats changed is my mother is sending my ex money again and telling my ex she will take the girls shopping and do this and that. My ex is very controllable at times
And now you want to control her. But because you cannot control her you will use the courts to do so. I think we found your primary issue.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">