• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Out on bond in Kansas on DUI charge .. Now out on bond in Florida - NEED HELP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fredmaxwell

I still don't think I will deserve crucifixion over here.

Also to be frank with you - the intox 8000 breath alcohol tester is a SLOT MACHINE especially in kansas
I hadn't eaten or slept in days and I was a wreck but I wasn't drunk or even close

Me I hate drunk drivers like any good person

Having a dui makes me hate myself even if I don't know for sure that I was guilty

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member

fredmaxwell

What is that supposed to mean? I assume you mean Intoxilyzer 8000.

This statement is contradicted by your next one...

Uh huh. You make it sound as if you have no idea what was happening.

I was a wreck .. due to not eating or sleeping (I was not eating or sleeping often at all for a few weeks when a loved one died. . long story)... not because I was drunk

I had two rum and cokes and I was there for four hours . . I was stopped a half hour after all of that ... From what I have read about the Intoxilyzer 8000 - I am not sure if I was guilty. Would two drinks put me over .08? Maybe... over the course of four hours.. I have my doubts. I do know that I wasn't drunk but you don't have to be drunk to be guilty, you know?

The more I read about that machine, the more scary it gets

PS: The bottom line here, I think, is that I have NEVER been in ANY trouble without alcohol being involved. Ever. And I hadn't had a problem in years until last april. Alcohol is my achilles heel and I must have the good common sense and decency to avoid it, or pay the price of my own idiocy. I still don't believe that I should be crucified. Either way- I will be there to answer to any and all charges against me. I won't run from any of it at any time, in agreeance with it or not!!

Last edited:

Just Blue

Well, in my infinite wisdom of brilliant indisputable genius and stunning mental mental prowess I've determined that my best bet option at this point would be to seek out and find an attractive confident accomplished female lawyer to keep company with

She could fix this for me and would not be broke all of the time trying to get money out of me

Come to think of it I use to know a well known Florida prosecutor

Hmmm

Not well, but I did

Perhaps ....

Wheels are turning ..

Couple of broken cogs in my wheels, though

I am a dead man?¿
I am all of 5'4 and 130lbs and have arms the size of carrots
;),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ERAUPIKE

What what you haven't got to be some frigidaire sized male in order to date attractive accomplished women!!! I am adorable, and understand women, if nothing else*

*WHEN THEY ARE NOT DRUNK, ON DRUGS AND DO NOT HAVE THYROID PROBLEMS
It does help to also not be an alcoholic, short, poor, baggage laden (ref. your drug addicted girlfriend and her child), problem ridden, and apparently abusive (when drunk).

fredmaxwell

It does help to also not be an alcoholic, short, poor, baggage laden (ref. your drug addicted girlfriend and her child), problem ridden, and apparently abusive (when drunk).

Well I am a short poor alcoholic but I hadn't been drinking for a few years and I am not abusive when I drink ---- not sure WHAT happened on this one -- but wow

What a mistake this is

She came back falling down drunk calling scared she would not make it home
Would not stop and get a cab
Today she'll deny deny deny

jesus

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">