• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

overtime pay

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dgc10680

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I was a common laborer for a large company for three years. I worked alot of times 60+ hrs. a week, and never under 40 hrs a week. I recieved no overtime pay the entire time with the company. I was told by thr supervisor that I was on salary and could not get overtime pay. I was in no way in a managers position or a Boss at any time. Could someone shed light on this? Thats alot of overtime and I wish to collect it....(salary was 1800 monthly gross) Help in Florida.

eerelations

File a claim with the federal DOL. Be warned though, you may not get all the OT pay you're entitled to because there are limitations on how far back you can go. The DOL will tell you what these limitations are when you file.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">