• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parental rights...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mpfups

What is the name of your state? MD

An ex girlfriend of mine is preggo with twins..However shes not sure who the father is...She is saying that no matter what she will say its her new mans kids which is fine with me....They are purportedly to be married shortly...My question is if she puts his name on the BC & gets married is there anyway down the road she can decide to get a DNA test and god forbid find out its me & ask for support in arrears??

mpfups

Also if i wanted to have the court subpoena her for a DNA test (She wont answer my calls, emails,etc on the matter) can i contact the court on my own for this or do i need a lawyer?

lsut1ger

You could probably do it yourself....

Do a search online and see if you can pull up some samples or instructions for your state....sometimes your court's webpage will have this, other times it may not.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">