• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Passed over because of health

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pshouse

My Father has served the Missouri West Conference of the Methodist for nearly thirty years now and has a tremendously successful trackrecord. For the past several years he has unfortunately been plagued with heart problems that has left him with less than 30% functioning capacity of his heart. Amazingly he has been able to serve a large growing church. This year when the bishop was promoting ministers throughout the district my father was once again demoted to a smaller church with less opportunities. Why? When he asked the only answer his superintendent could provide was "it must be your health"??????? Where do I go from here to help him? He is still far too young at 57 to consider retirement without serious loss of benefits and outrageously high medical insurance costs??? We need help...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">