• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

paternity question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ambr

I am still having a hard time figuring out how a CS order was established without it being established that he was dad?

It is hard to advise you on how to get a DNA test.

If court ordered him child support - he has been established as dad, rather through DNA test or his signing the acknowledgement.

That aside.....he can get the paperwork required to file for a DNA test through the court house. If a judge grants the DNA test, which we can't tell you if they will or won't --- then the results were clarify rather or not he is dad.

If he is not dad, he can file a motion to stop the child support.

furiousfiance12

Ambr said:
I am still having a hard time figuring out how a CS order was established without it being established that he was dad?

It is hard to advise you on how to get a DNA test.

If court ordered him child support - he has been established as dad, rather through DNA test or his signing the acknowledgement.

That aside.....he can get the paperwork required to file for a DNA test through the court house. If a judge grants the DNA test, which we can't tell you if they will or won't --- then the results were clarify rather or not he is dad.

If he is not dad, he can file a motion to stop the child support.
i think she went to get state aid and told them that he was the dad and they took her word for it. does she have to show proof??

rmet4nzkx

Please answer the questions.
I went out shopping came back and you were no further along than when I left.
You don't have the facts, please have your fiance ask the question and provide the facts. All we can do is guess and that doesn't do any good.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">