• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pepper spraying an approaching dog and owner

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shay-Pari'e

mitgr5200@yahoo said:
Zigner, please explain. This problem exists in probably all parks. Going to another park will not solve the issue. The park has the path for jogging. Do you suggest people let others who don't obey the law dictate how law abiders live? In order to avoid liablity, must I wait until I get bit to react? My reply is not meant to be sarcastic in any way. As for the peerson that called me mean, I really am not, I am just trying to figure a way not to be harrased by dogs. I even had a dog grab me by the ankles once, while the owners were sitting on the porch 30 feet away.
A tread mill?

Shay-Pari'e

mitgr5200@yahoo said:
youare guilty, you are not a lawyer are you, I think you are a moron. Pepper spraying a threatening dog while I am doing something proper is the same as going to a car stopped at a light? You sound like a complete idiot.
And tell me what law that would be broken by spraying a dog that has acted agressively towards me in a public park please. I would be very interested.
He is in fact a lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">