• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Permission for visit other country

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
To back up just a bit. You are only required (per the automatic restraining orders) to get the other party's written permission. Notarization isn't even required (but would be wise.)

With that said...dad would be a dip to sign.

mimi3311

It is good to know that. I just worried that I miss some words/languages in the Permission Form I made and father will pick those to fight against me later.

Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge and time.

TinkerBelleLuvr

I know that you are in process. I would search my prior posts for verbiage that I gave to 2Mistakes on what my paperwork states. Mine is for visits only to Hague Convention countries, but it has things about what both parties must do for signatures.

mimi3311

Thank you, TinkerBelleLuvr. I searched your statement that you gave to 2 Mistakes. I found conversation between you and 2 Mistakes, however I couldn't find the form/statement.

I will just use the form I made to have father sign. If he refused, then I just have to take the same process I had 2 year ago (let the judge decided), it is very unpleasant for everybody but that is only option I have.
What changed since then (the judge awarded me to travel with the children) ? Nothing changed except I purchased a house here instead of renting an apartment.

Thank you very much again to all of you to help me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">