• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Petitioning a 5150 5 year gun restriction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

Finding an attorney through the NRA wasn't a bad suggestion. The NRA does not support or endorse these attorneys but instead provides a listing of attorneys who want to advertise on the site. It can be a good resource for those looking for legal help with gun law issues. It is a good place to find attorneys experienced in the gun law field.
I don't dislike the NRA for their opinions. i dislike them for, IMO, preventing common sense laws.

Last edited by a moderator:

quincy

I don't dislike the NRA for their opinions. i dislike them for, IMO, preventing common sense laws.
Members were suggesting the NRA as a resource for Jdavila. Nothing more, nothing less.

I know if I were searching for an attorney who could assist me in getting gun rights restored, I would not want to be directed to an anti-gun site. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Just Blue

Members were suggesting the NRA as a resource for Jdavila. Nothing more, nothing less.

I know if I were searching for an attorney who could assist me in getting gun rights restored, I would not want to be directed to an anti-gun site. ;)
I know if I were getting my "rights" restored I would look up State Stat's or Federal. I would not look up lobbyists. But that is me. Feel free to advise OP as you all seem fit. I will feel free to be disgusted. :)

quincy

I know if I were getting my "rights" restored I would look up State Stat's or Federal. I would not look up lobbyists. But that is me. Feel free to advise OP as you all seem fit. I will feel free to be disgusted. :)
You do not have to like those charged with rape or murder or child molestation to understand they need a good criminal defense attorney, one experienced in defending against charges of rape or murder or child molestation. Pointing those charged with such crimes in the right direction to find a good attorney for their needs is not saying you condone rape or murder or the molesting of children.

I can appreciate opinions but those coming here for accurate information may reap little benefit from them.

Attorneys who advertise a specialty are not lobbyists. They are attorneys with a specialty in one area of the law. You do not want a real estate attorney representing you in a murder trial. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">