• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help i want my girl back home asap!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wantmygirlhome

Sorry I not respond!!

OK so I had totally forgot all about this posting I done!!!! I had talk to a lawyer who bless his heart give me free advice!!!! And he helped me free of charge call all the proper authorities and file proper paper's Ect.!!! He was AWESOME!!!!

And 3 days after I made this post I was in mo picking up my baby girl!!! Also pressing charges on her grandma for she tried to refuse me at first and she took my girl to a unknown location!! I was scared I would never see her again but the wonderful attorney advised me I should file kidnapping charges!!! I DID!!!!! And one hour after pressing charges I was phoned by the sheriff and summoned to my daughters location!!! When I arrived she was with a very nice woman officer coloring a beautiful picture of Tinkerbell for me!!! And when she spotted me getting out the car we had a most wonderful reunion with tears hugs kisses and the biggest smile on her I will NEVER EVER forget!!!!!!!! Thank everyone that had a opinion some great some wrong some just plain mean but who cares....All I care is my baby is home and we have put that behind us and moved ahead in our lives!!!!! So thanks to everyone!!!! God bless you all!!!!

mistoffolees

OK so I had totally forgot all about this posting I done!!!! I had talk to a lawyer who bless his heart give me free advice!!!! And he helped me free of charge call all the proper authorities and file proper paper's Ect.!!! He was AWESOME!!!!

And 3 days after I made this post I was in mo picking up my baby girl!!! Also pressing charges on her grandma for she tried to refuse me at first and she took my girl to a unknown location!! I was scared I would never see her again but the wonderful attorney advised me I should file kidnapping charges!!! I DID!!!!! And one hour after pressing charges I was phoned by the sheriff and summoned to my daughters location!!! When I arrived she was with a very nice woman officer coloring a beautiful picture of Tinkerbell for me!!! And when she spotted me getting out the car we had a most wonderful reunion with tears hugs kisses and the biggest smile on her I will NEVER EVER forget!!!!!!!! Thank everyone that had a opinion some great some wrong some just plain mean but who cares....All I care is my baby is home and we have put that behind us and moved ahead in our lives!!!!! So thanks to everyone!!!! God bless you all!!!!
I'm so glad that everything worked out for you.

And thank you for updating us.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">