• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mpac1365

What is the name of your state? New Jersey

Have you ever felt too hungry to eat? Nauseas? Have you ever had abcessed teeth while a filling falls out of another tooth?
Have you ever been literally broke 20 days before your next social security disability check?
I have been. And, am in that situation right now. My teeth are killing me. I have no money for food, which is okay, because my
teeth are killing me. I have no money for anything, at all. My vehicle is on 'E'. I am literally out of medicine with 3 weeks to go
before my next check. My medicine is pain medicine for my teeth-which, I cannot afford to get fixed-so, they keep getting worse,
and the other medicine is also for my mental disability. I need at least $60 to get medicine, I need another $40 for food for the next
3 weeks and $20 for gas to go and get the foods, medicines...
On top of that, I owe monies and am being sued for non payment-due to my disability-my stress level cannot take this-they will probably garnish monies from my check which I can't afford now!
On top of that, I owe two banks $250 each. I owe Ebay $100 for having to sell my personal posessions to survive.
On top of that, my utilities are getting, or have been shut off....
On top of that, I have a great invention that the pet companies love, but, I need startup monies-but, not with my credit.
A million dollar invention....could get me from food bank to five star...could start a charity for stray animals, the homeless
and children....
On top of that - I am creative and write screenplays and sitcom scripts for fun - I need an agent or an industry insider...
I need a break...I am losing it...really.......
PLEASE help me if you can. HELP Find me an agent, or someone that can help me get my invention off the ground.
PLEASE, if you can-send money for my medicines and food and gas.....I will be eternally grateful....I will say prayers in your name...
...If I get rich, you will get your monies and satisfaction knowing that you've helped a good, disabled person take one step up.
Many Prayers
2400 McClellan Avenue
Apartment 711 East
Pennsauken, New Jersey, 08109
(856) 486-9105
[email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">