• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mpac1365

What is the name of your state? New Jersey

Have you ever felt too hungry to eat? Nauseas? Have you ever had abcessed teeth while a filling falls out of another tooth?
Have you ever been literally broke 20 days before your next social security disability check?
I have been. And, am in that situation right now. My teeth are killing me. I have no money for food, which is okay, because my
teeth are killing me. I have no money for anything, at all. My vehicle is on 'E'. I am literally out of medicine with 3 weeks to go
before my next check. My medicine is pain medicine for my teeth-which, I cannot afford to get fixed-so, they keep getting worse,
and the other medicine is also for my mental disability. I need at least $60 to get medicine, I need another $40 for food for the next
3 weeks and $20 for gas to go and get the foods, medicines...
On top of that, I owe monies and am being sued for non payment-due to my disability-my stress level cannot take this-they will probably garnish my soc sec disability check for monies I can't afford to pay now!
On top of that, I owe two banks $250 each. I owe Ebay $100 for having to sell my personal posessions to survive.
On top of that, my utilities are getting, or have been shut off....
On top of that, I have a great invention that the pet companies love, but, I need startup monies-but, not with my credit.
A million dollar invention....could get me from food bank to five star...could start a charity for stray animals, the homeless
and children....
On top of that - I am creative and write screenplays and sitcom scripts for fun - I need an agent or an industry insider...
I need a break...I am losing it...really.......
PLEASE help me if you can. HELP Find me an agent, or someone that can help me get my invention off the ground.
PLEASE, if you can-send money for my medicines and food and gas.....I will be eternally grateful....I will say prayers in your name...
...If I get rich, you will get your monies and satisfaction knowing that you've helped a good, disabled person take one step up.
Many Prayers
2400 McClellan Avenue
Apartment 711 East
Pennsauken, New Jersey, 08109
(856) 486-9105
[email protected]

TigerD

All those financial problems and yet you still have a computer and internet access.

Go away

DC

mpac1365

Surprise!

Surprise! There are good people out there who have DONATED me the pc AND pay the internet access bill every month. They, however, do not know of the rest of my situation - they couldn't help me anymore given their situations.....I feel sad that your first thought was to think you were being cheated, or, that I was lying, or would lie, about anything, much less having my life. God Bless you.

WWJD?

schellmis

Don't listen to that person. Look what his name is Deb collector, No heart!. I wish that I could help you. I am sure someone will look out for you. Good people can win!

mpac1365

thanks schelmis!

Schelmis, You are a good person with good thoughts and intentions.
God Bless YOU.

I'd rather recieve nothing from you than something from someone with no heart or feeling...or understanding...

I feel better after reading your response. Thank you.

schellmis

You are welcome. Just some information for you. Let them sue you. If you are on disability no one can touch your money. You are protected by the law for that one. Take it upon yourself and meet these good people. Church's are always willing to help, even strangers. They wont ask for anything back.

Again good luck to you and God Bless you!

zippysgoddess

Have you applied for state welfare assistance? You should probably check and see if you are eligible, they can even see about getting your help for your dental problems, sometimes even if they can't approve you to cover all of your medical needs, they will make exceptions and cover the emergency ones, and since you can't eat, they would consider that an emergency situation.

Also, check out the website drugs.com, go to their forums section, and scroll down to the Patient Assistance section, in there you will find tons of information on how to get medical help, and help to pay for your necessary medications.

mpac1365

exhausted

I make 'too much' on social security disability to qualify for welfare or any other type of assistance.
Same answer with the drug websites and free drugs by drug companies; I do not qualify.
All the food bank provides is canned beets.
I need food, medication, gas to get to them and my doctor/therapist.
I have nothing right now with about 20 days...

ablessin

I find that to be a crock of crap...... food shelters offer a lot more than just canned beets - often it's eggs, powdered milk, peanut butter, etc.

I find it hard to believe someone donated a PC to you and they pay your monthly internet access - -are you logging in at a local library or something instead???

Also, then apply for Medicare Part D..... your local pharmacy can help you with that.... And in NYS - we have a program called EPIC - and I would imagine other states have similar drug programs - -

zippysgoddess

Most definitely a crock of bull, I was in a position years ago, where we had to use food banks, and they had a nice variety of stuff.

Personally, I feel this person doesn't actually want to have to do anything to go get the help they need, they want people to keep handing them stuff, so posting advice is a total waste of time.

I happen to know that if you look for them, there are places that will provide assistance, even if you are on SSD.

ablessin

zippysgoddess said:
Most definitely a crock of bull, I was in a position years ago, where we had to use food banks, and they had a nice variety of stuff.

Personally, I feel this person doesn't actually want to have to do anything to go get the help they need, they want people to keep handing them stuff, so posting advice is a total waste of time.

I happen to know that if you look for them, there are places that will provide assistance, even if you are on SSD.

When I was hit with hard times at the beginning of this year, I e-mailed Rochester Gas and Electric and was almost immediately replied to with an "i'm sorry you're having difficulty" - -try these - and they listed about 4-5 agencies (red cross, etc) to contact to apply for temporary assistance to pay the electric utility.
So, I too know for a fact, that there is a wealth of help to anyone who is willing to ask for it!!!!!!!!!
These people/agencies WANT to help people who are in TRUE NEED.
It's there for the asking - If you qualify, of course.

If the OP is in dire need as posted, I am sure these agencies would not turn him/her away.

That is why I find this a crock of poopie.
Anyone who has ever "been there" knows - and if you don't know, there are tons of people who can point you in the right direction.

Asking for a free hand out is just a lazy way to get around things.
I saw a similar ad on e-bay once - I looked at the posters profile - I found that she was buying sexy lingerie, etc......
And yet- there were people donating money to this scammer!!!!!!!
WOW

mpac1365

No idea what you are talking about

Ok, genius...call the south jersey food bank, they will get you food via your local church - then see what you get...canned beets...cans of soup that supposedly expires next month, but, after opening - it has already expired...
They gave me nothing with any nutrional value...ever...
Trust me when I say, my only meal today was a five day old bagel and a whole lot of water.

mpac1365

But, that's okay

But, that's okay - I wasn't writing these posts to you; just to people with hearts and compassion.

If your first thought was to deny me, then you are not worthy to help me.

ablessin

mpac1365 said:
But, that's okay - I wasn't writing these posts to you; just to people with hearts and compassion.

If your first thought was to deny me, then you are not worthy to help me.

Whatever - -use your computer time to look for help instead of a handout

zippysgoddess

You were given advice, and it was good, sound advice, and ideas from those who have struggled, and who have been in circumstances similar to yours, and yet you shot down all the ideas as being unacceptable.

My husband got SSD and there were still various programs we were able to receive assistance from, you just need to look for them, make the phone calls, fill out the apps.

If you were truly starving, you would be grateful for the beets, or aging soup, you are being too picky, and proud for someone who claims to be suffering. (Should we even bother to point out that canned goods last for years, as long as the can isn't damaged, to let air in?)

No one here is going to send you money, or give you a hand out, go somewhere else!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">