• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mistoffolees

i just have an objection with uninvited rude people over, who want to act like as if they are my boss! :confused:
Just so you're aware that your 'objection' with relatives seeing your kids may end up costing you your marriage. And if that happens, you'll probably lose a lot more time with your kids than the grandparents are asking for.

You didn't answer my question - how often does this happen and for how long each time?

Silverplum

Plan to be divorced, sooner rather than later.

Might be a good idea to get a job, so that you can put your money where your mouth is. ;)

ladyinparda

just what i needed to know silverplum,

damn! dunnoo 'sup with these men, their brains can only comprehend words in the wrong way :D

mistoffolees, i totally understand you :)

Isis1

awww stealth2!

i just have an objection with uninvited rude people over, who want to act like as if they are my boss! :confused:
your husband has just as much right to allow them over and allow them to treat you like an employee. your issue is with your husband. not with the in laws. they treat you like that because your husband treats you like that. he says it's okay to treat you like trash. so they act accordingly.

so either you figure out how to stand up for yourself to your husband, and using law won't help this battle, or file for divorce and live without the drama. or you could just stay as you are,

your choice.

Silverplum

just what i needed to know silverplum,
I'm Captain Obvious.

ladyinparda said:
damn! dunnoo 'sup with these men, their brains can only comprehend words in the wrong way :D
If you can't express yourself without swearing, you'll end up banned here.

If you can't express yourself like a normal grownup, no one will read your junk posts.

:rolleyes:

ladyinparda said:
mistoffolees, i totally understand you :)
Funniest line I've read all day! :p

ladyinparda

your husband has just as much right to allow them over and allow them to treat you like an employee. your issue is with your husband. not with the in laws. they treat you like that because your husband treats you like that. he says it's okay to treat you like trash. so they act accordingly.

so either you figure out how to stand up for yourself to your husband, and using law won't help this battle, or file for divorce and live without the drama. or you could just stay as you are,

your choice.
right, nothings gonna change unless I want it to change!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">