• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possession of MJ

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Missouri
I am being charged with Possession of MJ...less than an oz...i talked with a lawyer and he said i could plead gulity, do some community service and pay some fines....however i thought that you are never supposed to plead guilty as it is always on your record...any thoughts on this?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential