• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

post judgement status quo

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

xylenemedic@gma

In the he process of buying a home, already gave our required 30 day notice

My fiancée and I are buying a home, she has given notice to her landlord and the home is set to close in 17 days pending any issues. We also got served with papers about a post-judgement status quo with the hearing in 24 days. What should we do, other than seeking legal counsel which we are working on finding the money for, most of it is tied up in the process of buying the home at this point.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
My fiancée and I are buying a home, she has given notice to her landlord and the home is set to close in 17 days pending any issues. We also got served with papers about a post-judgement status quo with the hearing in 24 days. What should we do, other than seeking legal counsel which we are working on finding the money for, most of it is tied up in the process of buying the home at this point.
Don't necropost. Start your own thread in the proper part of the forum. This has nothing to do with child custody.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">