• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pregnancy Termination and Language

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
We'll have to agree to disagree on this then, Katy; on the basis of the facts available to us I do not see anything to indicate that any discrimination occurred.

Katy W.

Sounds good, I just want to be sure the poster and everyone reading knows that I am not saying that discrimination occurred, I'm saying that I cannot say that it DIDN'T occur, and since this involves a question of whether or not the poster is afforded his federal rights I think it is better to be safe than sorry and advise him that he may want to get another opinion.

rreed, are you still with us????

Last edited:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
As I said, he's welcome to get another opinion any time he wishes. But I'm not willing to try to guess what other facts might be in the picture, and on the basis of the only information we KNOW, I can't come to any other conclusion but the one I did.

IF there are facts he did not include, that of course could change the picture. I've never denied that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">