• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Prescriptive Easement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

George143

Thanks for answering my question.

It could be greed and maliciousness - or perhaps just a lack of understanding of prescriptive easements. Whatever is driving the neighbors actions, you seem to be on fairly solid legal ground, if all that you say of your use of the property is accurate.

You might want your attorney to draft a letter to the neighbors saying that you will consider it harassment if they continue to contact you over your legal use of the easement.
Thank You QUINCY

quincy

Thank You QUINCY
You're welcome, George143. I appreciate the thanks.

I hope all it takes after all this time is a strongly worded letter from your attorney to the neighbors.

The neighbors real complaint should be with the ones who sold them the property and did not inform them of the prescriptive easement.

Good luck.

George143

You're welcome, George143. I appreciate the thanks.

I hope all it takes after all this time is a strongly worded letter from your attorney to the neighbors.

The neighbors real complaint should be with the ones who sold them the property and did not inform them of the prescriptive easement.

Good luck.
Thank You Sir

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">