• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

previous neck injury

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

XConfused

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ca I had a neck injury from a trip and fall at home. The injury was uncomfortable, but didn't stop any normal activity, work or otherwise. Six months after the injury I was stopped at a red light and rearended. I was the third car in a 4 car accident. My neck was re-injured, and now 2 years later, I have chronic neck pain requiring constant muscle relaxers and pain meds. Which I didn't need before. Also my work was effected, as I cant move my side to side to do my work. THE MAN THAT HIT ME IS ONLY INSURED FOR THE MINIMUM CA. WILL ALLOW. He totaled my car along with his and the one that hit me. ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT!!!!! THANKS

Last edited:

ecmst12

Have you spoken with an attorney? The SOL in CA is 3 years and minimum BI coverage is 15k/person 30k/accident.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">