• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Primerica Life Insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

guatehna31

I am an agent for Primerica and frequent refer clients to your website to check our consumer reviews. I noticed that the company overview still states we are part of Citigroup. We had our IPO in April of 2010 and have been independent for over a year now. Could you please update the company overview to accurately reflect our company? I noticed the overview's are more extensive for other companies as well. Please update with current info. Thank you!

anteater

Could be imaginative spammer ;)
Indubitably, my dear Pro. I was just hoping for the chance to engage in a bit of witty repartee with ol' Kate. (Do a search on the user name.)

Funny... The Primericans used to brag about being part of Citi, a Fortune 100 blah, blah, blah...

Now, I guess the script says to brag about an IPO and a listing on the NYSE.

Last edited:

Betty

It depends on who you ask - everyone's opinion is not the same.

I worked with ins. agts., brokers, applicants, insureds ......

No, I did not work for Primerica.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">