• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Private investigators, being tracked down, and the law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

And he's worried about maintaining his preferred "High Life".....but he's qualified for a PD in his other thread?????
I think OP has a "interesting" definition of "high" "life".

Also think if OP continues on it's current path it will find itself 6 feet under.

I'mTheFather

This is the exact same post that Mike_Peters used, right?

This troll is all over the 'net:

http://www.askapril.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=243943&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
http://www.momforum.com/f29/help-needed-thoughful-moms-moms-14717/
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:f8ssCYhINbEJ:babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1748285-accidental-pregnancy-help.html+%22I+am+a+young+man+who+needs+your+help.+About+6+months+ago+I+met+this+girl+at+a+nightclub+and+we+went+to+my+hotel.+Yes+we+had+sex+(unprotected+sex)+as+she+said+that+she+could+not+get+pregnant.+I+gave+her+my+e-mail+address+and+cell+phone+number.+A+few+months+passed+and+I+reveived+a+text+and+it+said+%22I+am+pregnant!%22+She+said+that+she+had+not+been+with+anyone+else+in+the+past+2+years+so+she+knew+that+it+was+mine+due+to+the+timing+and+everything.%22&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=safari

I find a good troll to be somewhat entertaining. Play with it if you like, but please keep in mind that it's a troll. :)

ETA: And this one is just plain LAZY! It's been using the same story for a month!!

TigerD

Yes. You can be found. You should delete your online accounts, throw away your cell phone and never access web sites you previously used.

DC

tranquility

Yes. You can be found. You should delete your online accounts, throw away your cell phone and never access web sites you previously used.

DC
That is nowhere near enough. He accessed the accounts through a "local" Kinko's. They know about where he lives. He has to move as well. Otherwise the detectives can just stake out the local supermarkets and/or bars/clubs.

prayers

I was thing about getting reconstructive surgery so they can't recognize me at bars. Also, though about getting a decoy line and giving it to the girl. That way I can catalog all the calls and and then spoof each of them with each others numbers. Can also throw out "counter measures" and see how the other parties react.

tranquility

I was thing about getting reconstructive surgery so they can't recognize me at bars. Also, though about getting a decoy line and giving it to the girl. That way I can catalog all the calls and and then spoof each of them with each others numbers. Can also throw out "counter measures" and see how the other parties react.
Excellent. Make sure you get it done in Mexico so they can't serve you while you're on the table.

justalayman

If you really want to throw them off the trail, go oversees and have a sex change operation.

prayers

I have a paranoia problem. I keep getting up to look out they door to see if anyone is coming. My legs are a raw as ground hamburger because of this. Checked like 400 times today

justalayman

I have a paranoia problem. I keep getting up to look out they door to see if anyone is coming. My legs are a raw as ground hamburger because of this. Checked like 400 times today
It's not paranoia if there is a possibility there are people out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">