• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Probation violation warrant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Sarahgrunden

I’m wondering what I should do to take care of an active bench warrant for a probation violation in Pennsylvania. My probation has already been revoked for receiving new charges about a year ago, and when they released me from jail they released me to the Salvation Army program that I was to complete. However, I ended up getting kicked out of the Salvation Army program and once I was kicked out I did call my probation officer to inform him and I also checked myself into a different rehab. While I was at he rehab, my counselor faxed, emailed, and I left a voicemail for my PO letting him know where I was and trying to find out what was going to happen. But I have yet to hear anything in return from my PO still to this point. Today I looked up my docket online and it’s indicating there is an active bench warrant since March 13, 2018. I don’t know what the best thing for me to do to handle the warrant would be, I am now in a recovery house with a sponsor and home group doing well for myself and I don’t want to be thrown back in jail again if I don’t have to. Unfortunately I can’t afford an attorney, even though I know it would tremendously help me stay out of jail. What are my options?

quincy

I’m wondering what I should do to take care of an active bench warrant for a probation violation in Pennsylvania. My probation has already been revoked for receiving new charges about a year ago, and when they released me from jail they released me to the Salvation Army program that I was to complete. However, I ended up getting kicked out of the Salvation Army program and once I was kicked out I did call my probation officer to inform him and I also checked myself into a different rehab. While I was at he rehab, my counselor faxed, emailed, and I left a voicemail for my PO letting him know where I was and trying to find out what was going to happen. But I have yet to hear anything in return from my PO still to this point. Today I looked up my docket online and it’s indicating there is an active bench warrant since March 13, 2018. I don’t know what the best thing for me to do to handle the warrant would be, I am now in a recovery house with a sponsor and home group doing well for myself and I don’t want to be thrown back in jail again if I don’t have to. Unfortunately I can’t afford an attorney, even though I know it would tremendously help me stay out of jail. What are my options?
If you are having trouble reaching your probation officer, you should try contacting the probation office.

You would be smart to contact an attorney to assist with the warrant.

xylene

What was the nature of you probation, the violation(s), what exactly happened at rehab that got you kicked out?

Realistically the severity of those issues is gonna be a big factor. Are we talking Rule violations of minor technical nature or things that could have been or are misdemeanor or felony issues in themselves?

Sarahgrunden

Myself and another guy in the program got caught trying to stash a projector away to come and pick it up later. It was not a new charge at all though, just dishcharged from the program. I then check myself in to a different rehab in he area in which I’ve completed and am now in a recovery house. I have been trying to get ahold of my po since I initially got kicked out of the program which was march 9.

Just Blue

Myself and another guy in the program got caught trying to stash a projector away to come and pick it up later. It was not a new charge at all though, just dishcharged from the program. I then check myself in to a different rehab in he area in which I’ve completed and am now in a recovery house. I have been trying to get ahold of my po since I initially got kicked out of the program which was march 9.
A film projector? Were you and the other guy going to steal it?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">